Meaning of Disclosure Article
What is Disclosure Article:
A popular article is a text written by specialists on a topic in order to spread knowledge to the general public.
Popular articles are characterized by being a text that exposes and explains facts, concepts, ideas or discoveries about an area or discipline using a clear, synthetic language common to the non-specialized public.
Popular articles can cover several areas: scientific, literary, philosophical or technological, and can be published in books, magazines, newspapers and in their digital versions on the Internet.
Structure of the disclosure article
Disclosure articles generally have the following structure or parts:
- Title: should be short, clear and eye-catching.
- Introduction: it is the presentation of the topic to be discussed. It answers the question of why the study or subject to be discussed is important and exposes some of the existing antecedents.
- Development: it is the content of the article and it must explain in an orderly and clear way the topic to be disseminated. It must answer the questions that people, who have no knowledge about the subject, problem or situation, would ask.
- Conclusion: the most important information on the subject is summarized here and the purpose of disseminating such knowledge is highlighted.
- Bibliography, reference and data: at the end of the article, the sources consulted must be presented so that it has the scientific rigor of the knowledge.