Meaning of Cuartilla
What is Cuartilla:
Cuartilla is a letter size sheet, whose measurements are 14.8 cm x 21 cm. The term is widely used in academia to refer to the size, characteristics and number of sheets on which a student or researcher must present a typewritten work.
It receives its name for being the fourth part of a sheet of paper. A sheet is divided into two pages, each page is divided into two pages and each page is divided into two leaflets or half a page.
Characteristics of a pastern
Although the pages have all kinds of uses. Particularly in the academic world, the page must have essential characteristics, which are part of the research techniques, essential resources for the development and presentation of studies.
The characteristics of a page may vary slightly from one academic community to another, depending on its use and area of knowledge. For this reason, it is always important that the researcher consult and verify the criteria for submitting a work.
However, broadly speaking, a pastern has the following characteristics:
- The top and bottom margins must be a minimum of 2.5 cm and no more than 3 cm;
- The left and right margins must be a minimum of 2 cm and no more than 2.5 cm;
- The sheet should contain 20 to 25 lines or lines;
- The lines or lines must be separated by a distance of space and a half or double space;
- The font must be Times New Roman 12-point or other font of equivalent dimensions.
- The page can have an average of 1700 characters or also between 200 and 250 words in Spanish.
See also Investigation protocol.