15 phrases to define happiness
Happiness is an emotional state experienced by a person who feels great well-being for having accomplished something, accomplished a goal, for sharing with their loved ones.
Happiness arises at a time when joy and satisfaction converge. It is a subjective condition because it is a particular state of mind in each individual and not everyone is happy for the same reasons. However, happiness is a positive state of mind that can be defined after the following sentences.
Happiness is a purpose
Sometimes people waste time in search of achievements, material objects and experiences that they consider necessary to achieve happiness. However, they do not realize that it is not sought, on the contrary, it must be lived and fully enjoyed, that is its purpose.
Happiness is shared
Having the humility to recognize the virtues of others is a value that brings well-being and makes us capable of understanding that happiness is a feeling that should be shared around us.
Actions achieve happiness
The action of being happy depends on ourselves, on the attitude with which we face various situations, responsibilities and the effort with which we perform. Happiness is in appreciating opportunities and not letting them pass you by.
In the pursuit of happiness
Time does not stop and life passes quickly, so we must live it passionately and consistently, appreciating what we are, have and live. It is there where happiness is found, in the simplicity of living in the moment, not looking for it and making it perfect.
Here are other phrases that define happiness:
- “Never allow a dichotomy to rule your life, a dichotomy in which you hate what you do in order to have pleasure in your free time. Find a situation where your work gives you as much happiness as your free time. " Pablo Picasso
- "Human happiness is generally not achieved with big strokes of luck, which can happen a few times, but with little things that happen every day." Benjamin Franklin
- “Happiness is inside, not outside; therefore, it does not depend on what we have, but on what we are. " Henry van dyke
- "Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony." Mahatma gandi
- "The word happiness would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness." Carl Jung
- "Happiness is good health and bad memory." Ingrid bergman