What is Project:
Project is a thought, an idea, an intention or a purpose to do something. In a generic way, a project is a plan that is developed to get something done.
Projects can also be something more concrete, like documents with directions to do something. It can be a first sketch or scheme of any type that is carried out as a preliminary step before adopting a final form.
The word project has several meanings. It comes from Latin proiectus, which derives from the verb proicere, formed by pro- which means "forward" and iacere which refers to "throw".
In engineering and architecture, for example, projects are a set of information, plans and calculations that are made to give an idea of how a work should be and what it should cost.
In Geometry, a project is about a representation in perspective.
Some synonyms for project are: plan, plan, intention, purpose, idea, calculation, design, sketch and scheme.
The concept of a bill is a law that has been drafted by the Government and must be approved by Parliament.
- Preliminary draft.
- Investigation project.
Steps to carry out a project
A project is a broad concept and depending on the type of project to be carried out and the study area may vary. In general, to carry out a project you must:
- give name,
- establish the nature of the project: describe, substantiate and justify, establish the institutional framework and context, indicate the purpose, goals and objectives, beneficiaries, products, physical location and spatial coverage,
- specify in an operational way the activities and tasks to be carried out,
- indicate the necessary methods and techniques,
- determine deadlines,
- determine the resources (human, material, technical and economic),
- set a budget,
- indicate the management and administration mode,
- establish evaluation methods, and
- describe the prerequisites and conditioning external factors of the project.
There are different types of projects depending on the nature of the objective. They are generally divided:
- according to its objective: production of goods, provision of services or research projects.
- according to its size: micro or small, medium or large or mega-project.
- according to the executor: public, private or mixed.
A life project is a life plan or approach related to the way each person understands their own existence and the purposes and intentions that they have at the vital level.
A life project is strongly influenced by the belief system, values, capacities and personal interests and also with the environment and the existing possibilities.
A life project can be oriented in a concrete plane (for example, studying an engineering degree, doing an internship in a civil construction company, getting married, having three children and living near the sea) and also in a more abstract sense ( like being happy or helping people in need).